- As a graduate student at Nova Southeastern University’s Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography, you’ll have immersive learning experiences in laboratory and classroom settings, as well as on the field. Mangroves, coral reefs, tropical freshwater, beaches, and deep-water habitats are just a few miles away from campus, which means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to work hands-on in the environments that match your interests. Faculty provide specialized attention and teach using advanced tools, so you can be best prepared to dominate your educational and career goals.
- You’ll find that your NSU marine science professors are passionate about what they do. Their excitement comes from not only teaching, but from being active researchers in the field—pursuing scholarly interests in coral reef biology, deep-sea ecosystems, and ichthyology, to name a few.
- NSU’s Marine Science master program is a 36-credits program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marine Ecosystems
- Marine Geology
- Marine Chemistry
- Physical Oceanography
- Scientific Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarine Engineering Aquaculture & Fisheries View 47 other Masters in Aquaculture & Fisheries in United States
- Completed NSU application
- Bachelor’s degree in science from an accredited institution or an approved degree credentialing agency for international students.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and a Cumulative GPA of 2.9.
- (2) Letters of Recommendation
- GRE Scores - The applicant must have a minimum GRE score of 55% on the verbal portion, 55% on the quantitative portion, and 4.0 on the analytical portion.
- Statement of Career Goals
International25992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1444 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1444 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Davie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.