A graduate with a M.S. in Management Information Systems will have the ability to (1) communicate management information systems concepts, designs, and solutions effectively and professionally; (2) apply knowledge of management information systems to produce effective designs and solutions for specific problems; (3) identify, analyze, and synthesize scholarly literature relating to the field of management information systems; (4) evaluate software development tools, software systems, and modern computing platforms.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Security Technologies
- Information Systems Project Management
- Database Management and Applications
- Telecommunications and Computer Networking
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Fundamentals of Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 446 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This program is designed for students with undergraduate majors in (management) information systems, information technology, business administration, or a related field, having knowledge and significant experience in computer applications.
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.