About the master's degree
Both the course structure and the teaching staff ensure that the Business Administration and Production System programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya meets the demands of today’s companies. These companies operate in an international context, and require employees with a good technical background who also have human qualities that ensure they are equipped to take on projects, making decisions based on both rigor and responsibility.
The principal objectives of the programme are:
- To offer specialised postgraduate training in a way that meets the needs of today’s companies and the decision-making processes they face.
- To enhance participants’ theoretical and practical knowledge of the concepts and methods for managing processes for product innovation, planning, production and distribution, and to apply this knowledge to problem-solving within companies.
- To introduce students to various models of company management, financing, strategies and operative systems.
- To provide participants with the skills necessary for managing human resources and working with the human and social aspects of business operations.
University graduates (with or without professional experience) with degrees in Engineering or any discipline related to business management, and who hope to enhance their training and seek careers in product and service company management, with a global perspective (please see requirements and admissions criteria for further information).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Economics
- Innovation and Product Development
- Project Management
- Total Quality Management Methods
- Productions and Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 93 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
- Applications that show sufficient prior training
- Transcripts from previous studies
- Transferring credits
- Descriptions of relevant work experience.
International8760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8760 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8760 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.