- Our graduates have built rewarding careers as HR managers and directors, sales managers, healthcare administrators, management consultants. Like them, you will know how to guide others through engaging communication, insightful training and responsive support. Step up and help both individuals and your organization, as a whole, accomplish more.
- Coursework for the Master of Science in Leadership is offered fully online. Beginning Fall 2020, the M.S. in Leadership will also be available in a hybrid format, combining online convenience with select Saturday face-to-face classroom learning at Nova Southeastern University's Fort Lauderdale/Davie Campus. The hybrid is an accelerated, co-hort based program designed to be completed in 10 months.
- Who Should Apply: Advisors, HR coordinators, trainers, supervisors, administrators, directors, and other professionals seeking organizational advancement at for-profit corporations, public sector organizations or non-profits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Leading Change
- Ethical Leadership
- Research for Leaders in Education and Human Services
- Organizational Systems
- Leading Learning Communities
- Strategic Leadership in Education and Human Services Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 842 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed application with a $50.00 non-refundable fee. A $50.00 application fee is required for each application submitted to Nova Southeastern University.
- Official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution indicating conferral of a bachelor’s degree.
- Official transcripts from all other previously attended postsecondary institutions.
- Evidence of a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of a 2.5, or GRE scores of 300 (combined Verbal and Quantitative scales only) for tests taken on or after August 1, 2011, or raw score of 50 on the Miller’s Analogies Test (MAT). The tests must have been taken within the past 5 years from the date of application.
International28675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.