Our program allows you the freedom and flexibility to maintain your work and home responsibilities while earning your advanced degree. Program features allow you to:
- Obtain your Master of Science in Law and Policy degree in as little as two years
- Study online, from the comfort of your own home
- Be admitted without GRE or LSAT exam requirements
- Our program will facilitate a comprehensive working knowledge of the framework and function of the American legal system. You will learn to identify legal issues in your workplace setting, making you a valuable resource in your industry. You will distinguish yourself as a leader with specialized regulatory expertise regarding the laws, regulations and policies relevant to your profession.
- The Master of Science in Law and Policy program offered by Nova Southeastern University provides working professionals an understanding of how their profession intersects with the law. This program will supply these professionals with the legal knowledge needed to communicate effectively on a variety of issues related to their professions. Graduates will be able to understand how to research legal issues and apply knowledge to their chosen professions.
The Shepard Broad College of Law is accredited by the American Bar Association and is a member of the American Association of Law Schools. NSU is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Our program is also certified by the Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in FDA LAW
- Advanced Topics in School Liability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bullying and Harassment
- Civil Rights Law
- Constitutional Law in the Classroom
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Public Policy View 35 other Masters in Public Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee, which is payable at the time of application submission.
- Official transcripts showing conferred Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university, and, if applicable, official transcripts from any and all college(s) attended (undergraduate and graduate level).
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to work constructively with other professionals in an online environment. This includes, but is not limited to communicating effectively online or in person with faculty, staff and administrators at NSU.
- A minimum of two years of work experience is required for the MS in Employment and MS in Health Law programs.
International732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.