The Microbiology and Immunology program is focused on research and educational programs which relate to microbial pathogens and the host immune defenses which protect against these organisms.
Program Learning Outcomes
The Microbiology and Immunology program of Mahidol University offers jobs opportunities like:
- Academics in immunological sciences
- Higher education institutions or in the scientific authority of the public sector
- State enterprises and private-expert researchers, or as a technical consultant on the immunology
- Medical science and Applied Sciences in Government
- State enterprises and private sectors
- Research ethics
- Cell science
- Generic skills in science research
- Current topics in immunology
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.