- Offered online and on-campus in South Florida, the Master of Science in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity degree program is designed for someone who wants to focus on Network Security Engineering by obtaining the necessary skills and abilities for the design of secure network infrastructures and security analysis of network traffic. If you want to focus on Security Policy Development and Compliance to ensure the security of an organization from the management perspective then you should look at the M.S. in Cybersecurity Management.
- The National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has certified that NSU's curriculum in information security meets or exceeds the requirements and standards expected of a leader in cybersecurity research and education. In particular, NSA and DHS recognized that NSU's graduate curriculum met the additional requirements for educational specializations in Network Security Engineering and Security Policy Development and Compliance As a result of this recognition federal agencies may sponsor civilian and military personnel to take the school's certified graduate courses. Individuals may apply to take one or more certified information security courses as non-degree students.
- Nova Southeastern University is designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE/CD) education, and NSU’s CEC is hosting the Center for Information Protection, Education, and Research (CIPhER). NSU first received this designation in March 2005 amongst the first in the State of Florida
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Software Engineering
- Database Systems
- Secure Computer Systems
- Applied Cryptography
- Database Security
- Computer and Network Forensics
- Advanced Network Security
- Information Security Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security Software Engineering View 266 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
An earned bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 2.5 from a regionally accredited institution and with an appropriate major. (see program-specific admission requirements under individual programs). Lower GPA scores must be accompanied with a supplemental letter explaining why the low GPA does not reflect inadequate potential for success in the program.
Online application and non-refundable $50 application fee.
Sealed official transcripts from all institutions attended.
International874 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 874 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National874 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 874 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.