- To provide a learner-centered educational experience that emphasizes the student's critical-thinking and decision-making abilities, while developing the student's capacity to analyze published research.
- To promote the concept of the scholar-practitioner and life long learning to students and graduates.
- To foster an environment that encourages scholarly activity such as publishing articles in peer-reviewed journals and speaking at professional conferences for students and program alumni.
- To cultivate leadership qualities, that will afford graduates the opportunity to become leaders in their respective field.
The Health Science Program is designed to be completed using a distance-learning format. The online Master of Health Science program is offered via the state-of-the-art technologies of Nova Southeastern University's College of Health Care Sciences. It is designed so that students can complete most of their coursework online from their home or office while maintaining career, family, and community obligations. There are no on-campus requirements to complete the degree for most students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Trends and Cultural Issues in Health Care
- Writing for Allied Health Professionals
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Research Methods
- Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- Principles of Management in Healthcare
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 310 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Prospective M.H.Sc. students are selected by considering the overall qualities of the applicant through application content, academic record, prior health care experience, letters of evaluation, and personal motivation. In special circumstances, a personal interview may be required. Prior to matriculation into the program, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
International440 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 440 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National440 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 440 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.