The Master of Science in Health Law program offered by Nova Southeastern University provides health care professionals an understanding of how the field of health care intersects with the law. This program will supply these professionals with the legal knowledge needed to communicate effectively on a variety of issues related to health law. Graduates will be able to understand how to research legal issues and apply knowledge to their chosen professions.
- Identifying and researching complex legal issues that intersect law and the health care industry
- Verbally communicating complex medical law issues using the proper legal terms, including legal citations, to counsel
- Identifying applicable statutory law, case law, and administrative codes and incorporating those concepts into your healthcare law research and writings
- The option to generate a thesis and write a scholarly article suitable for publication
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in FDA LAW
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Cyber and Information Crimes
- Cyber Law and Modern Mass Communications Policy
- Dealing with Whistleblowers and Preventing Retaliation
- Effective Advocacy Skills
- Electronic Commerce and Digital Trade
- Federal Privacy Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law IT Security View 100 other Masters in IT Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee, which is payable at the time of application submission.
- Official transcripts showing conferred Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university, and, if applicable, official transcripts from any and all college(s) attended (undergraduate and graduate level).
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to work constructively with other professionals in an online environment. This includes, but is not limited to communicating effectively online or in person with faculty, staff and administrators at NSU.
- A minimum of two years of work experience is required for the MS in Employment and MS in Health Law programs.
International732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.