- Local, national, and international students may select this M.S. degree as an opportunity to obtain prerequisite courses to meet eligibility requirements for application to other psychology programs, including advanced doctoral studies.
- Through its specialty tracks, the General Psychology program at Nova Southeastern University will also allow a variety of professionals within the fields of education, human services, counseling, and allied health to access coursework both as degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students in order to advance their psychological knowledge and use of psychological applications in their respective fields.
- In addition to the direct benefit of obtaining foundational knowledge in psychology, the curriculum is designed to facilitate the development of basic interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity, and additional knowledge and skills that enhance the preparation of students for professional work in increasingly diverse social agencies, school and community settings, in business and industry environments, and in hospitals
- The master's program is offered entirely online. The online format allows for students to participate in courses from anywhere in the world where internet access is available. In addition, it allows for the flexibility of completing your master's degree without interrupting your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cognitive Psychology
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Human Growth and Development
- Social Psychology
- Individual Evaluation and Assessment
- Research Design
- Psychological Quantitative Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience View 3 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
- Complete online application form.
- Non refundable application fee of US $50
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. Official transcripts from all schools attended and/or agency evaluation of foreign degree.
- An undergraduate or masters degree in psychology, education, behavioral science, social work, or a related field is preferred, and/or demonstrate aptitude to work in counseling through professional, volunteer, research, or personal experience.
- Please briefly explain (500 word minimum) your interest in the field of general psychology.
- Two academic or professional letters of recommendation
- English proficiency score (if applicable)
- An interview may be required for admission to the program.
International815 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 815 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National815 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 815 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.