- This Forensic Psychology degree program will provide students with the professional training necessary to function at an optimal level in a variety of forensic settings where psychology is used including: courts, law enforcement, criminal justice, national security offices, prisons, social services agencies, child welfare agencies, and treatment facilities.
- Many students in our program at Nova Southeastern University have specialized in law, mental health or other health services and want to work in the forensic area. Others are interested in furthering their careers and assuming more senior level positions. Some of our students use this degree to make them more competitive when applying for a doctoral program.
- The online format and non-clinical curriculum make the program an excellent option for working professionals needing to integrate graduate study with job responsibilities. The program also targets those living in rural or frontier areas in and outside the United States, those with limited or no access to this type of graduate level educational program, and individuals working non-traditional shift schedules, such as those in law enforcement, corrections, national security, and the military.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Forensic Psychological Science
- Psychopathology, Personality Disorders, and Behavioral Interventions in Forensic Settings
- Methods & Tools of Psychological & Violence Risk Assessment
- Evaluation, Methodology, and Psychological Research
- Ethical Concerns & Multicultural Issues in Forensic Psychology
- Best Practices and Policies for the Mentally Ill in the Criminal Justice System
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science View 192 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Complete online application form.
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of US $50
- Submit a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. Official transcripts from all schools attended and/or agency evaluation of foreign degree must be submitted.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 credits of undergraduate study OR completion of a minimum of 18 credits of graduate study with a GPA of 3.0 or better OR completion of the GRE test with a preferred score of 300 or 1000 (previous version of exam) in the verbal and quantitative sections.
- Submit a 500-word essay explaining your interest in the field of Forensic Psychology.
- Submit two academic or professional letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your aptitude for graduate study.
- Show proof of English proficiency (if applicable)
- An interview may be required for admission to the program.
International20160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 840 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 840 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.