The Master of Science in Employment Law program offered by Nova Southeastern University provides business professionals an understanding of how business and legal issues intersect. This program will provide business professionals the understanding of legal remedies and a basic knowledge of the structure of the legal system to operate in their chosen field. Graduates of the program will be able to understand legal vocabulary and the likelihood of implications of applying legal facts.
Better yet, you can do it from the convenience of your own home or office, during the hours that work for you.
- Obtain your Master of Science in Employment Law degree in as little as two years
- Study online, from the comfort of your own home
- Be admitted without GRE or LSAT exam requirements
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Cyber and Information Crimes
- Dealing with Whistleblowers and Preventing Retaliation
- Developing and Maintaining Employment Policies and Handbooks
- Electronic Commerce and Digital Trade
- Federal Privacy Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Civil & Private Law Cyber Security View 90 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee, which is payable at the time of application submission.
- Official transcripts showing conferred Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university, and, if applicable, official transcripts from any and all college(s) attended (undergraduate and graduate level).
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to work constructively with other professionals in an online environment. This includes, but is not limited to communicating effectively online or in person with faculty, staff and administrators at NSU.
- A minimum of two years of work experience is required for the MS in Employment and MS in Health Law programs.
International732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.