The Master of Science in Education Law program offered by Nova Southeastern University provides education professionals an understanding of how the law and the field of education intersect. Education professionals in this field will have a basic understanding of various types of legal issues encountered in the workplace. Graduates of the program will display a legal vocabulary and knowledge of the reasoning process for various legal situations.
What these students in grades K-12 (and beyond) truly need, beside the opportunity for a good education, is an advocate, like you.
- Obtain your Master of Science in Education Law degree in as little as two years
- Study online, from the comfort of your own home
- Be admitted without GRE or LSAT exam requirements
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in School Liability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bullying and Harassment
- Civil Rights Law
- Constitutional Law in the Classroom
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Law View 1021 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee, which is payable at the time of application submission.
- Official transcripts showing conferred Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university, and, if applicable, official transcripts from any and all college(s) attended (undergraduate and graduate level).
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to work constructively with other professionals in an online environment. This includes, but is not limited to communicating effectively online or in person with faculty, staff and administrators at NSU.
- A minimum of two years of work experience is required for the MS in Employment and MS in Health Law programs.
International732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National732 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 732 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.