- Disaster And Emergency Management courses are taught by both academics and emergency management professionals and the online format offers flexibility for working professionals. Your experience at Nova Southeastern University includes a community internship or research practicum in your area of specialty, and connects you with experts in the field. Interprofessional classes expose you to the ideas and perspectives of professionals from criminal justice, fire service, public health, medicine and nursing, public administration, gerontology, biomedical informatics, and health and child protective services.
- The public and private sectors need leaders who can take a proactive approach to all-hazards preparedness and response. Job growth in the field is predicted to remain strong, and organizations at the local, national, and international levels are investing heavily in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Research Methods
- Bioterrorism and All-Hazards Preparedness
- Disaster Planning and Evaluation
- Preparedness, Planning, Mitigation and Continuity Management
- Executive Leadership and Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Emergency & Disaster Management View 712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- the applicant must hold a bachelor's, master's, doctoral, or terminal professional degree from a regionally accredited college or university or a college or university accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) Accrediting Commission
- a cumulative overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- if an applicant chooses to apply, and is accepted, without the GRE or MAT, (except for those who meet the above-mentioned criteria), the student must attain a grade of B or higher in their first three courses (nine credit hours) to continue in the degree program
- two letters of recommendation from a supervisor, co-worker, or instructor who is familiar with the applicant's character, scholastic aptitude, and work ethic
- the ability to express one's self in writing through a written statement submitted with the application
- applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate English proficiency.
International605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National605 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 605 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.