- Meet the leadership challenges in one of the fastest growing segments of public administration.
- With more than 40 years of experience in public administration, the Huizenga College of Business is uniquely poised to meet the needs of an expanding population and government through training and community development. The Master of Public Administration program develops skills to lead public and community agencies, as well as to understand the social, economic, and political context in which public decisions are made.
- The M.P.A. program's curriculum has been designed to meet public sector, government, and nonprofit needs in the new millennium based on emerging theory, employee surveys, and focus groups of professional administrators. The result is one of the most current, relevant, and practically focused curriculum anywhere.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Orientation for Success (0 credits)
- Public Administration in Theory and Application
- Public Sector Human Resource Management
- Public Sector Statistical Analysis
- Administrative Law and Ethics in the Public Sector
- Public Policy Analysis
- Managing Information and Technology in the Public Sector
- Public Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEmergency & Disaster Management View 54 other Masters in Emergency & Disaster Management in United States
- A conferred bachelor's degree earned from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or equivalent for international applicants, with a 3.0 GPA overall may be considered for admission.
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.