- You'll learn from faculty with professional expertise outside of the classroom and have hands-on opportunities to work with a diverse population of individuals from the young child to the senior adult. Your coursework will arm you with the knowledge you need to champion for solutions, so you can make a lasting impact.
- Individuals seeking careers in/as a Program Director (non-profit), Program Coordinator, Early Childhood Interventionist, Transition Specialist, Job Coach, Child Life Specialist (with Child Life Specialist concentration), Developmental Specialist, Case Manager, Vocational Counselor, Advocate, Behavior Analyst or Assistant Behavior Analyst (with ABA concentration) should apply for this Developmental Disabilities program at Nova Southeastern University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Developmental Disabilities
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Disability and the Family Life Cycle
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Disability
- Healthcare Issues in Developmental Disabilities
- Disability Services Administration
- Developmental Disabilities Masters Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 108 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- All prospective students must submit a completed application with a $50.00 non-refundable fee. (A $50.00 application fee is applicable for each application submitted to Nova Southeastern University.)
- Final, official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions are required. Transcripts should be forwarded directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope in order to be considered an official transcript.
- Applicants may be provisionally admitted based on a preliminary review of unofficial transcripts and/or program-specific admission requirements. However, full admission to any degree program requires the submission of all final, official documents required for admission within 90 calendar days from the official start date of the term.
- Upon acceptance, all students are required to complete an Enrollment Agreement. (applies to students residing in Arizona, California, Indiana, Missouri, and Nevada only)
International810 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 810 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National810 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 810 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.