- Apply knowledge of effective administrative and other leadership skills in the field of developmental disabilities through the use of case study analyses, research papers, and in-class assignments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different developmental disabilities and the challenges faced by these individuals across the lifespan.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of the family, the educational system, and community services on the successful integration of individuals with developmental disabilities into the community.
- Apply ethical and legal principles related to working with individuals who have developmental disabilities to real-world cases and settings.
- Apply knowledge of developmental disabilities, organizational behavior, and strategic planning to the design and/or administration of human services organizations which provide services to individuals and families with developmental disabilities.
- Demonstrate research, analytic thinking, and writing skills when creating a program design or evaluation project on a relevant topic in the field.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the impact of health disparities experienced by individuals with developmental disabilities and the implications for healthcare and human services organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Survey of Developmental Disabilities
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Disability and the Family Life Cycle
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Disability
- Healthcare Issues in Developmental Disabilities
- Disability Services Administration
- Developmental Disabilities Masters Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development View 110 other Masters in International Development in United States
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher in last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework or a master's degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities you attended need to be mailed directly to Enrollment Processing Services (EPS), including agency evaluation of foreign degrees for determination of U.S. equivalence (including Canadian transcripts). All applicants must hold a baccalaureate from a regionally accredited institution. International Students should visit International Students and Scholars for further information. *
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview conducted via telephone
International755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National755 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 755 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.