The M.P.A. Concentration In Criminal Justice curriculum offered by Nova Southeastern University is designed to help you understand the social, economic, and political context in which public decisions are made, including how to deal with present-day challenges, such as budget cuts and officer safety. And you’ll receive instruction from faculty with public administration experience outside of the classroom, so that what you learn is practical and immediately useful.
- There are tens of thousands of criminal justice agencies in the United States providing law enforcement, corrections, judicial, and support services – many looking for innovative and forward-thinking leaders.
- With more than 40 years of experience in public administration, the Huizenga College of Business is uniquely poised to meet the needs of an expanding population and government through training and community development. The Master of Public Administration program develops skills to lead public and community agencies, as well as to understand the social, economic, and political context in which public decisions are made.
- The M.P.A. program's curriculum has been designed to meet public sector, government, and nonprofit needs in the new millennium based on emerging theory, employee surveys, and focus groups of professional administrators. The result is one of the most current, relevant, and practically focused curriculum anywhere.
- In addition, you’ll benefit from being part of a program that is accredited by NASPAA, which is widely considered the global standard in public service education. Upon completion of the program, you’ll have obtained the skills necessary to lead in one of the tens of thousands of criminal agencies in the U.S. that provide law enforcement, corrections, judicial, and support services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Administration in Theory and Application
- Entrepreneurial Governance
- Public Sector Statistical Analysis
- Public and Non-profit Strategic Management
- Administrative Law and Ethics in the Public Sector
- Public Policy Analysis
- Managing Information and Technology in the Public Sector
- Public Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Criminal Law Public Law View 250 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Completed Master's Application for Admission.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor degree transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from employment supervisors (Only required if students overall GPA is less than a 3.1).
- An essay of 500-750+ words explaining why you wish to pursue the Master of Public Administration degree and how it will help to fulfill their personal and professional goals. Also, describe in detail your accomplishments, experiences, value, potential for professional excellence and commitment to complete the degree program.
International38844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Davie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.