Conveniently offered entirely online, you can participate in courses from anywhere in the world where Internet access is available. In addition, it allows for the flexibility of completing your master's degree in Human Services in Child Protection without interrupting your career.
This program at Nova Southeastern University is designed for individuals seeking careers in or as:
- child protective services/case workers/child advocates for foster care children
- child protective services supervisors/managers/administrators
- child protective investigators with the local law enforcement agency
- mental health workers with foster care children on their caseload
- foster care service providers
- Guardian Ad Litems advocating for foster care clients
- Juvenile justice workers with foster care clients on their caseload
- Mentors such as Big Brothers/Big Sisters who support a foster child
- Professionals in other fields who find increasing numbers of their clients are in foster care and/or who may wish to specialize their practice (school system, medical, counseling/psychology)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Child Protective Law
- Foundations in Family Diversity and Conflict Resolution
- Foundations in Child Development
- Foundations in Child Placement Risk and Protective Factors
- Foundations in Assessment and Case Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies View 90 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- All prospective students must submit a completed application with a $50.00 non-refundable fee
- Final, official transcripts from all previously attended post-secondary institutions are required. Transcripts should be forwarded directly from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope in order to be considered an official transcript.
- Applicants may be provisionally admitted based on a preliminary review of unofficial transcripts and/or program-specific admission requirements. However, full admission to any degree program requires the submission of all final, official documents required for admission within 90 calendar days from the official start date of the term.
- Upon acceptance, all students are required to complete an Enrollment Agreement. (applies to students residing in Arizona, California, Indiana, Missouri, and Nevada only)
International810 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 810 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National810 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 810 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.