- What you'll study
Jump into an innovative, online Biomedical Informatics curriculum that prepares you for real world practice. Intensive courses cover project management, system design, and a health informatics practicum. A variety of electives gives you choices of where to specialize.
- How you'll learn more
Choose skills-based courses to prepare for certifications in NextGen Healthcare, Lean Six Sigma, and others. Try a paid internship at Nova Southeastern University's clinics or a practicum in the surrounding community and beyond. With online courses, you'll fit the time to study in with your schedule.
- Where it can take you
Considering how fast the field of informatics is growing and how much health care is changing, specialists are needed to support their integration. You can apply these new technologies in a variety of settings such as hospitals and health systems, eHealth companies, insurers, pharmaceutical companies, and academic institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Biomedical Informatics
- Survey of Medical Informatics
- Information Systems Project Management in Health Care
- Database Systems in Health Care
- Information Security in Health Care
- Telecommunications and Computer Networking in Health Care
- System Analysis and Design for Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Bioinformatics View 25 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Complete the online application. Payment of a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 is required to complete the application.
- Provide one signed letter of recommendation on organizational letterhead (You must request the recommendation electronically through the application system).
- Provide official transcripts of all undergraduate, graduate, and professional education.
- Provide official course by course evaluation of all foreign transcripts. A list of agencies that can complete this evaluation can be found here.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate English proficiency.
International728 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 728 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National728 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 728 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.