The Nursing Science program of Mahidol University is designed for students who want to become researchers in the nursing field.
Graduates in the MNS programs are expected to be knowledgeable, competence in advanced practice, and leadership. They are able to create innovation for change and continuous quality improvement; integrate concept, theory, research findings, and related science into nursing practice; think critically; make decision; and collaborate with others in nursing practice. The MNS programs offer specialty areas in Adult Nursing, Community Nurse Practitioner, Gerontological Nursing, Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing, Midwifery, and Pediatric Nursing.
The programs are designed to prepare graduates to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Morality and ethics;
- Knowledge development;
- Intellectual development;
- Interpersonal relationship and responsibility;
- Mathematical analytical thinking, communication skills, and information technology skills;
- Nursing practice skills in the area of specialty.
Job Option after Graduation
- Experts or educators in nursing institutions
- Nursing operators who specialize in nursing
- Independent careers related to patient care
- Applied statistics in nursing research
- Concepts and theories in nursing
- Issues and trends in global health
- Research methodology in nursing and utilization
- Health care policy and leadership
- Integrated health science in nursing
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in nursing or certificate equivalent to Bachelor's degree in nursing and have nursing and midwifery professional license
- Have at least ONE year working experience as a professional nurse/nurse instructor
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4693 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.