Before beginning the Public Service Management Law program from DePaul University, both full-time and part-time law students must complete the required first-year curriculum and achieve a minimum grade point average of 3.00 in those courses. Full-time students earn 29 credits the first year, while part-time students must earn at least 29 credits within the first three semesters of the law program.
Traditional JD students must complete 86 credit hours to graduate from the College of Law. However, under a joint degree program, a student earns the JD degree after completing a minimum of 76 credit hours. The College of Law applies up to 10 credits toward the JD degree for work completed in the other graduate degree program.
Credit hours are eligible to be applied only after completion of the required first year JD curriculum described above. A joint degree student may not receive credit for courses that create a redundancy in coursework.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Traditional public service management students must complete 52 hours to receive the MS degree. However, under the joint degree program, students are required to complete a minimum of 36 credit hours. The Public Service Management program will accept up to 16 hours of credit for work completed in the College of Law.
- In addition to the core requirements, specific courses are required for the various public service management concentrations. Please visit the Public Service Management catalog for complete program requirements.
- 24 months
- 50 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Law View 1506 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed application
- Application fee: A $40 nonrefundable application processing fee is required. If submitting your application electronically, you may pay online through LSAC. If mailing in your application, you may submit a check payable to Office of Law Graduate Admissions.
- Personal statement: A personal statement is required and must accompany your application for admission.
- Resume: A current resume is required, should not exceed two pages and must accompany the application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official law school transcript
International1590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1590 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1590 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1590 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.