This Master of Science in Product Innovation and Computing from DePaul University incorporates the innovation and entrepreneurship processes with computer science, and allows students in the program to recognize broader issues in technology-related problems and understand the business constraints affecting this technology.
Graduates will be prepared to start their own business, and work in both companies that build mobile apps and other technology-based products and services, as well as traditional organizations in need of mobile apps for their product(s).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to programming
- Data structures
- Foundation courses
- Distributed systems
- Concepts of programming languages
- Managing for effective and ethical organizational behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 784 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Complete an online application ($25 application fee)
- Submit official transcripts from all college and universities attended, one of which must show the conferral of a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- U.S. college and university transcripts should be mailed to the address below
- DePaul alumni/undergraduate students applying for graduate admission must also submit a DePaul transcript.
- Individuals with international transcripts need to have a course by course transcript evaluated by one of the three evaluation companies that DePaul University accepts.
International865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.