Students in the Law program from DePaul University may simultaneously earn a JD and an LLM, an internationally recognized postgraduate law degree, in one of four areas of concentration: Health Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Law or Taxation. DePaul is one of only a few law schools in the nation to offer this accelerated joint degree option.
- The JD/LLM program is designed to provide students with advanced training through a personalized educational experience. Students learn directly from and connect with faculty experts in their area of study and are exposed to numerous networking opportunities with alumni and practitioners in the field.
- Students also benefit from the programs overall flexibility, including customized course schedules and the option to enroll at any time during the JD program. Students may choose to complete a masters thesis or enroll in an intensive writing course to tailor their experience.
Students in the program may simultaneously earn a JD and an LLM, an internationally recognized postgraduate law degree, in one of four areas of concentration:
- Health Law,
- Intellectual Property Law,
- International Law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 131 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
- Completed application
- Application fee: A $40 nonrefundable application processing fee is required. If submitting your application electronically, you may pay online through LSAC. If mailing in your application, you may submit a check payable to Office of Law Graduate Admissions.
- Personal statement: A personal statement is required and must accompany your application for admission.
- Resume: A current resume is required, should not exceed two pages and must accompany the application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official law school transcript
International12976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1622 USD per credit during 36 months.
National12976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1622 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.