Specialized Legal Training
In the Master of Jurisprudence (MJ) program from DePaul University, you gain both general and concentrated legal training related to your area of interest. You learn the process of legal analysis by examining cases, laws and regulations. You develop the ability to conduct effective and relevant legal research as well as to communicate clearly and analytically. You also learn how to think critically about legal issues and correctly apply current legal authority.
Stand Out as a Professional
As an MJ graduate, you will stand out as a professional who can effectively and comfortably communicate with legal counsel, and who can assess the needs of the organization as the laws and regulations evolve in your profession.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to american law and legal systems
- Introduction to legal writing and research
- 18 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Criminal Law View 227 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Completed application (required)
- $40 Nonrefundable application fee (required)
- A personal statement not exceeding two pages (required)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts for all degrees received (required)
- A current resume (required - should not exceed two pages)
- Letters of recommendation, while optional, are highly recommended
International1140 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1140 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1140 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1140 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State1140 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1140 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.