At Arts and Cultural Management - English Programme from Universitat Internacional de Catalunya you will learn from professors and lecturers who work in the cultural sector and are directing innovative and creative projects.
You can gain work experience in institutions such as Sónar, The Project, the MACBA museum, Instituto Cervantes, the AECID, the CCCB, the National Art Museum of Catalonia, the Antoni Tàpies Foundation, La Fura dels Baus, the Modernist Museum, Art Barcelona, Sala Hiroshima, Mercat de les Flors, the Catalan Cultural Foundation or Cercle del Liceu, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Tools for Cultural Management
- Legal Aspects of Museums and Cultural Companies
- Society and Culture in the 21st century
- Cultural Institutions and Policies
- Funding for Culture
- Cultural Marketing
- Cultural Communication and Information
- Creation of Cultural Companies
- Publishing Industry Management
- Audiovisual Industry Management
- Performing Arts Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 17 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Personal academic transcript of the earned degree
- Professional and academic CV
- Admission test
- Personal interview
- Two ID-sized photos.
- Photocopy of your Spanish identity card (DNI) or passport.
- Motivation letter.
- Attested photocopy of any other university degrees, including postgraduate degrees.
- Certificate indicating your level of EnglisH
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.