The Learning and Technology (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University meets the growing need for management-level individuals who have the knowledge and skills to assume leadership roles in program design, development, and evaluation, as well as the need for effective facilitators in digital learning environments.
The program is founded on principles of networked learning; open pedagogy and digital mindset which means that students create and build on their digital presence in order to collaborate and contribute meaningfully to digital learning networks and communities in the field throughout their program.
The virtual symposium at the beginning and end of the program is one of the many opportunities for students to engage in, cultivate and contribute back to these digital learning networks and communities as they learn more about facilitating in contemporary learning environments.
Graduates will have the skills to assume leadership roles in program design, development, implementation, and evaluation of technology-mediated learning initiatives.
Graduates will be able to:
- Develop proposals for instructional strategies
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate instructional design
- Recommend appropriate learning strategies
- Plan and coordinate projects to a successful conclusion
- Evaluate current educational technology research
- Advance their careers as leaders in technology-mediated learning environments
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Learning Environments, Networks, Communities
- Research: Critical Reading and Writing
- Foundations of Learning and Technologies
- Innovation, Design and Learning Environments
- Leading Change in Digital Learning
- Contemporary Issues in Learning Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Electronics & Embedded Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 157 other Masters in Education in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least three years of professional experience in a leadership or management position
International17422 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17422 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National14066 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14066 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.