The Educational Leadership and Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University meets the growing demand for professionals who are faced with leadership demands and who wish to expand their skills, strategies and expertise in the area of educational communication, research, administration and management.
Graduates will be able to apply practical tools and strategies to address issues, challenges, and opportunities related to supporting student achievement and growth.
Graduates will have the skills to:
- Facilitate the collaborative development and implementation of shared values, vision, mission, and goals to support learning and achievement for all students;
- Understand and use change and improvement processes to support student learning and achievement;
- Build positive and effective relationships among the school, families and the larger community;
- Integrate evidence-based decision making approaches into school leadership practices to support school growth and improvement;
- Engage in meaningful self-assessment and self-awareness to enhance leadership skills, positive relationships, and professional goals;
- Maximize opportunities for curricular, instructional, and assessment practices to have a positive impact on student learning and achievement;
- Apply systems thinking to strategically plan and manage the school environment to support student learning;
- Foster and sustain an inclusive culture and climate to support both student learning and professional growth;
- Implement authentic and meaningful strategies for supporting and supervising teachers’ instructional capacities to maximize student learning and achievement; and
- Lead collaborative and systematic inquiry processes that support school improvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- The Link
- Leadership for Learning: From Theory to Practice
- Leading for Social Justice
- Research for School Improvement
- Developing Leadership Capacity through Reflective Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 186 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be educational professionals with a four year undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Relevant work experience.
International17116 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17116 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National13760 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13760 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.