Learn how people learn. The best ways to design, implement and evaluate contemporary learning environments.
In the Learning and Technology program from Royal Roads University, you'll assess theories, issues and practices that inform learning in all sectors.
In this textbook-free program, you'll investigate the history, developments and debates in the field of learning and technology.
You'll examine the impact of learning networks and communities on society.
You'll gain practical experience designing and facilitating digital learning experiences.
You'll learn leadership skills to guide the implementation and evaluation of digital learning environments in the workplace.
And you'll choose a program completion option in which you'll pull together the knowledge, skills, research and theory you've acquired into a creative piece with the potential to transform learning in your field.
As a graduate, you'll have the expertise to develop effective technology-mediated learning environments, as well as take on leadership roles at your place of work and beyond.
Graduates will be able to:
- apply the principles of openness, networked learning and digital mindset as they create and evaluate digital learning environments
- use effective collaboration and communication approaches to analyze and design support strategies required to meet the needs of stakeholders in digital learning environments
- critically evaluate how learning occurs in a variety of contexts and use this knowledge as they design and create research-informed digital learning environments
- contribute meaningfully to digital learning networks and communities
- The Link
- Digital Learning Environments, Networks, Communities
- Research: Critical Reading and Writing
- Learning and Technologies
- Innovation, Design and Learning Environments
- Leading Change in Digital Learning
- Inquiry into Contemporary Issues in Learning Technologies
- Creating Digital Resources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Electronics & Embedded Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 39 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least three years of professional experience in a leadership or management* position that is directly related to the MALAT program learning outcomes.
International16573 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33146 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National13150 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26301 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.