You see connections others don't. Challenge the boundaries of traditional academic studies and customize your graduate degree.
The Interdisciplinary Studies program from Royal Roads University allows you to choose elements from various Royal Roads University programs to create a personalized, transdisciplinary education. This means that you can choose from courses led by experts in different academic fields.
It's a degree program for students who want to study and think across boundaries.
Integrate knowledge from your experience and profession with a range of inter-related academic subjects. And complete applied research that's relevant to your life and career goals.
Design a program and schedule that fits your life with online courses and an optional two- or three-week residency.
- MAIS Connect
- International Accounting Tools for Financial Health
- Facilitation, Coordination and Decision Making in Multi-Stakeholder Environments
- International Marketing
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Human Dimensions of Disasters
- International Business Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Natural Sciences General Studies & Classics View 31 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Canada
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum GPA of ‘B+’ (3.33/4.33).
- Normally, a minimum of three years of professional experience.
International18461 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36923 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National15039 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30078 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.