You understand that conflict is neither good nor bad, but that it exists in all relationships. So do opportunities to work with it, change it and use it for positive change.
The Conflict Analysis and Management program from Royal Roads University is a two-year, interdisciplinary graduate program. You'll examine the full spectrum of conflict, from interpersonal to international. You'll gain a holistic, systemic, cross-cultural approach to understand and manage it.
We help you create self-awareness of your own role in conflict, and how you can make a difference. You'll examine contemporary and innovative research. You'll apply that research to build skills in facilitation, negotiation and mediation. In learning to appreciate your strengths and limitations, you'll become a reflective practitioner in the expanding field of conflict management.
Once you've completed this program, you'll have skills in facilitation, negotiation and mediation, and you'll be prepared to lead change within the fields of labour relations, community development, environmental management, international NGOs and many other settings.
- Academic Integrity
- Internship Preparation and Career
- Management Skills
- Managing Complex Projects
- Understanding Conflict, Change and Systems in Organizational Contexts
- Professional Skills: Dealing with Conflict
- Reflective Practice: Leading Change in Organizational Settings
- Structures: Legal Frameworks and Conflict Engagement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 14 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Canada
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a relevant and related field*, with a minimum GPA of 'B+' (3.33/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution
- * Relevant and related fields are defined by each program based on disciplinary and/or professional practices. Applicants are required to address how they consider their academic education to be relevant and related to their desired program of study within the personal statement questions.
International16573 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33146 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National13150 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26301 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.