Students are exposed to a diverse range of relevant practical skills as well as contemporary and innovative, applied research, empowering them to become critical, reflective practitioners that contribute to the expanding field and profession of conflict management.
Royal Roads University works with an outcomes-based learning model. Learning outcomes are clear, plain language descriptors of knowledge and performance tasks that students demonstrate in order to successfully complete a program.
Within the MA in Conflict Analysis and Management, there are five key learning outcome domains:
- Critical Thinking
- Professional Skills & Practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation: Understanding Conflict, Change and Systems in Organizational Contexts
- Professional Skills: Dealing with Conflict
- Reflective Practice: Leading Change in Organizational Settings
- Structures: Legal Frameworks and Conflict Engagement
- Processes: Designing Conflict Management Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 141 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a relevant and related field, with a minimum GPA of 'B+' (3.33/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15929 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31859 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National12640 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25280 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.