The Conflict Analysis and Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University stresses a holistic, systemic, cross-cultural approach to conflict analysis and management.
Students are exposed to a diverse range of relevant practical skills as well as contemporary and innovative, applied research, empowering them to become critical, reflective practitioners that contribute to the expanding field and profession of conflict management.
Royal Roads University works with an outcomes-based learning model. Learning outcomes are clear, plain language descriptors of knowledge and performance tasks that students demonstrate in order to successfully complete a program.
Within the MA in Conflict Analysis and Management, there are five key learning outcome domains:
- Critical Thinking
- Professional Skills & Practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation: Understanding Conflict, Change and Systems in Organizational Contexts
- Professional Skills: Dealing with Conflict
- Reflective Practice: Leading Change in Organizational Settings
- Structures: Legal Frameworks and Conflict Engagement
- Processes: Designing Conflict Management Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 41 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Canada
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a relevant and related field*, with a minimum GPA of 'B+' (3.33/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution
International16248 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32496 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National12893 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25786 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.