Build on existing technical human resources knowledge and learn to effectively manage a diverse workforce in organizations undergoing change.
The Strategic Human Resources Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University offers a combination of on-campus and online learning to help you balance career aspirations with current obligations.
- Understand the practicalities of designing and implementing human resource strategies
- Create strategies for improving organizational effectiveness
- Understand the challenges and prospects of developing learning organizations
- Gain the requisite leadership capabilities to accomplish systemic change
- Develop and improve skills for diagnosing and analyzing change
- Lead and implement organizational change management plans
- Be a catalyst to increased resilience, creativity and performance for individuals and organizations by utilizing a coach approach
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resources and Organizational Development: Co-creating the Learning Organization
- Leading Organizational Change
- Academic Integrity
- Coaching for Leadership
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 26 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or a graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience.
International8339 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8339 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
National6661 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6661 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.