In this Strategic Human Resources Management program from Royal Roads University, you’ll explore emerging perspectives about effective HR and change strategies. You’ll consider the problems, prospects and challenges of leading change. And you’ll discover how you can lead your organization to develop and maintain adaptive systems. By looking at various change models, you’ll learn what makes an effective change strategy, and what can get in its way.
You’ll also build your change leadership abilities through coaching. With hands-on practice in coaching individuals and teams, you'll build skills to lead change in a meaningful way—and help your organization meet its goals. And you'll improve resilience, creativity and performance for individuals in the change cycle.
You can build from here
When you successfully complete this program you have career advancing options:
- You can apply for advanced standing in Royal Roads University’s MBA program, and have a portion of the MBA tuition fee waived. You can also transfer 9 credits into the MA in Interdisciplinary Studies or the MA in Tourism Management.
Focus on one thing at a time
You can take any two of the courses from the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management as part of our General Studies program. You can transfer credit from these courses to certificates, diplomas and degree programs later if you decide to take your studies further.
- Academic Integrity
- Human Resources and Organizational Development: Co-creating the Learning Organization
- Leading Organizational Change
- Coaching for Leadership
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 40 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or a graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience.
International8505 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8505 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
National6794 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6794 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.