At the Project Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University, industry professionals help you further develop a robust foundation in project management and apply that knowledge within an organization.
- Understand project management models, life cycles and project integration management
- Apply project management fundamentals, including the Project Management Body of Knowledge® by the Project Management Institute®
- Develop strategies for estimating, evaluating, forecasting, monitoring and reporting costs, and interpreting earned-value data
- Master techniques to motivate others and embrace their role in project management
- Engage with the processes through which organizations, practices and projects are managed
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- The Right Side of Project Management
- Managing Complex Projects
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Risk Management View 20 other Masters in Project Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or a graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least two years of relevant full-time work experience.
International8339 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8339 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
National6661 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6661 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.