Over the duration of the program, students can expect to explore Organization Development principles and practices, examine theoretical and practical perspectives of organization design, culture and change interventions, and acquire, and utilize, approaches and frameworks that make the necessary connections to organizational strategy.
The Organization Design and Development (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University will focus on the application of learning in areas such as:
- organization design, development, and strategy
- organization change processes
- systems and culture transformation
- capacity building, measurement, and evaluation
Who It's For
This program is for consultants, analysts, managers, and practitioners who want to design and deliver customized interventions to assist organizations in leading and implementing positive stakeholder-engaged organization change.
Those wishing to become effective, in-demand Organization Development Consultants, will be equipped with the knowledge, tools, and key skills necessary for conducting strategic analysis, decision making, and evaluation in complex organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- Setting the Foundation for Organizational Transformation
- Organization Design: Processes for Positive Change
- Organization Development: Supporting Organizational Health and Vitality
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development View 40 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience in leadership, management, or organization development roles.
International9328 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9328 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
National7650 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.