You’re a professional who sees change as an opportunity. When organizational change happens, you want to help guide organizations through it, creating a positive experience. You might be tasked with leading change in your organization, or you might see your career path unfolding as an effective, in-demand change management practitioner.
You’ll look at change from a whole systems perspective, to develop a holistic approach to organizational change. You'll explore the ideas of influence and how they affect organizational culture. You'll also learn about tools that can help keep everyone on the same page as they work towards organizational change. Equipped with this graduate-level expertise, you’ll be prepared to guide organizations as they navigate successful transformations.
Some of the topics you’ll discuss include:
- connecting change efforts to organizational strategy
- whole systems interventions
- culture transformation
- managing power and influence
- engagement and communication strategies
- building sustainable change leadership capacity
- measurement and evaluation of change management efforts
Once you have completed this Change Management program from Royal Roads University , you'll have skills in change leadership and facilitation, engagement and communication, change measurement and evaluation, and innovation and entrepreneurship. You'll be prepared to lead and manage change across industries and sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- Setting the Foundation for Positive Organizational Change
- Leading Strategic Systems and Culture Change
- Organizational Change: Advanced Models, Methodologies and Measurement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management Studies View 22 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or a graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9514 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9514 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
National7803 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7803 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.