The Change Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University focuses on the application of learning in areas such as:
- connecting change efforts to organizational strategy
- whole systems interventions
- culture transformation
- managing power and influence
- engagement and communication strategies
- building sustainable change leadership capacity
- measurement and evaluation of change management efforts
Who It's For
This program is recommended for managers, supervisors, change leaders and enablers who desire, or have a recognized business need, to enhance their competency and successfully manage change in their organizations or communities.
Those wishing to become effective, in-demand Change Management Practitioners, will be equipped with the knowledge, tools, and key skills necessary to create a comprehensive change strategy that engages all levels of an organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Setting the Foundation for Positive Organizational Change
- Leading Strategic Systems and Culture Change
- Organizational Change: Advanced Models, Methodologies and Measurement
- Academic Integrity
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 26 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of either an undergraduate four-year (or comparable) degree or a graduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least three years of relevant full-time work experience.
International9328 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9328 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
National7650 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.