A Master of Global Management (Blended) degree from the Royal Roads University is a generalist program designed to develop these skills, and more, to ensure you are ready to manage across borders and bridge across cultures.
You'll receive applied knowledge while creating connections with professionals from around the world. Graduates of this program are fully skilled, work-ready managers and leaders with a global perspective and cultural awareness and an understanding of the ways in which disciplines like accounting and law vary across global markets.
The MGM degree uses a holistic and integrative approach to deliver academic content and soft skills, such as self-awareness, problem solving, teamwork, and collaboration.
At the end of your program, you’ll have hands-on experience with the graduate-level business skills and industry-recognized competencies required for success in today’s international business market.
Academic assessment in the MGM program focuses on international business skill and competency development. In addition to practical experience with the essential business skills needed to succeed in today's global market, you’ll learn and practice negotiation, risk assessment, persuasive communication, critical thinking, problem solving, active listening, effective rational and ethical decision-making, and much more - all through an international business lens.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internship Preparation and Career Management Skills
- Academic Integrity
- International Gateway
- Internship Preparation
- Intercultural Studies for International Business
- Argument and Communication for International Business
- Corporate and International Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 29 other Masters in International Relations in Canada
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum B average.
- Minimum of two years of relevant, full-time work experience when not enrolled in school, normally including experience in a variety of business functions in different areas of an organization, preferably with some supervisory or management experience.
International33475 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33475 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National26765 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26765 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.