The Master of Business Administration in Executive Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University gives you the solid foundation required of today’s business leaders, as well as the opportunity to put your learning to work through hands-on practice.
No matter what your career aspirations are, you’ll be able to use the tools and techniques found in your program to move your organization forward.
Who It's For
Experienced managers and business leaders who are looking for versatility and customization of their MBA experience. The program builds on each student’s current knowledge and experience to develop the strategic skills business growth depends upon, and provides a broad understanding of critical issues in management leadership.
It also allows students to select electives in such areas as sustainability, innovation, coaching or international business for an individualized MBA experience that aligns with their career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Getting Down to Business
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- Constructing and Communicating Effective Arguments
- Foundations of Strategic Leadership
- Accounting for Strategic Business Decisions
- Delivering Customer Value
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 147 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution, normally with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33).
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA, may be required to take the Academic Writing and Critical Thinking course and obtain a minimum 'B' (73%) in the writing course prior to commencing the program.
- Normally, at least seven years of full-time relevant work experience, with three years at a management* level and increasing levels of responsibility.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33406 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50109 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National29020 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43530 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.