Deepen your strategic knowledge of business practices to broaden your influence in the workplace. Build leadership, analytical and management skills.
You can continue working while you study and get the education — and credential — you need for professional advancement.
You'll be well positioned to move ahead in your organization. Or change your career path. Or start your own business. Or envision something entirely new.
MBA + MGM dual degree
Expand the global focus of your MBA by combining it with the Master of Global Management.
Getting down to business
We've been delivering the MBA for more than two decades.
In our MBA, you'll study all the core business subjects you'd expect — accounting, leadership, finance, human resources, operations and change management.
And, you'll take these courses alongside professionals with years of experience who are your classmates and thought-partners.
You'll learn from instructors who are business professionals with decades of experience they bring into the classroom.
You'll engage with company executives who present their business situations to you, and you'll analyze their cases and make recommendations.
You'll be able to immediately apply the knowledge and insight you gain right away in your workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Complete a Royal Roads graduate certificate for your MBA specialization. You'll need to apply to and be accepted in the graduate certificate program you're interested in:
- Advanced Coaching Practices
- Asia Pacific Trade and Investment
- Business Development in International Education
- Change Management
- Corporate Social Innovation
- Environmental Education and Communication
- Executive Coaching
- Global Leadership
- Instructional Design
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Business and Innovation – Europe
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 99 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least seven years of full-time relevant work experience, with three years at a management* level and increasing levels of responsibility.
- Solid academic and business research, in writing and critical thinking skills are required for success in this program. Applicants need to include detailed information and evidence that highlights research, writing and critical thinking skills gained through academic writing and/or work experience.
- Accounting and numeracy skills are required for success in this program. Applicants need to include detailed information and evidence that highlights accounting and numeracy gained through academic and/or work experience.
Management experience could include one or more of the following:
- Formal organizational management or leadership roles in which you directly supervise staff, budgets, or complete performance-oriented work with individuals, groups, or teams.
- Roles involving consultation, negotiation with, or management of diverse interest groups, in a complex environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34074 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51111 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
National29600 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44401 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.