Deepen your strategic knowledge of business practices to broaden your influence in the workplace. Build leadership, analytical and management skills.
You can continue working while you study and get the education — and credential — you need for professional advancement.
You'll be well positioned to move ahead in your organization. Or change your career path. Or start your own business. Or envision something entirely new.
Who it's for
The Executive Management program from Royal Roads University is designed for experienced professionals from diverse sectors looking to move their careers forward.
If you choose the blended model, you can continue working while completing your MBA, which is delivered through online courses and short on-campus residencies.
If you're looking to refresh and develop your skills before you start the MBA, you can take preparatory courses. And, you'll have the support of our program staff throughout the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Getting Down to Business
- Accounting for Strategic Business Decisions
- Delivering Customer Value
- Organizational Behaviour
- Corporate Finance
- Environment of Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Understanding Economic Decision Making
- Constructing and Communicating Effective Arguments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 214 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, at least seven years of full-time relevant work experience, with three years at a management* level and increasing levels of responsibility.
- Solid academic and business research, in writing and critical thinking skills are required for success in this program. Applicants need to include detailed information and evidence that highlights research, writing and critical thinking skills gained through academic writing and/or work experience.
- Accounting and numeracy skills are required for success in this program. Applicants need to include detailed information and evidence that highlights accounting and numeracy gained through academic and/or work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34755 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52133 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
National30192 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45289 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.