The Department of Romance Studies offers the M.A. and Ph.D. degrees with concentration in French and Francophone studies, Franco-Arab studies (M.A. only), Hispanic studies, and Italian studies. Students interested in the Franco-Arab studies concentration apply to the M.A.; all other students apply directly to the Ph.D. program. All students in the Ph.D. program may receive the M.A. degree en route after completing satisfactorily all of the second-year requirements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Romance Languages and European Studies
- Masters Workshop on Theory
- The Politics of Remembering: Memory, History, and Power in 20th-Century Europe
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 720 other Masters in Languages in United States
The minimum requirements for admission to a graduate program are:
- A bachelor's degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins, or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- An average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
International29424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14712 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6106 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.