In addition to the core public health coursework (Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Social and Behavioral Science, Environmental Science, and Health Services Administration), courses include Foundations of Global Health, Essential Skills in Global Health, and Leadership, Policy and Management in Public Health.
The Global Health program at Vanderbilt University is designed to equip global health professionals for leadership positions with government agencies, non-governmental organizations, immigrant health agencies, philanthropic foundations, industry, and/or academic institutions.
- Public Health Ethics
- The Science of Health Behavior
- Leadership and Management in Public Health
- Essential Skills in Global Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 939 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree
- We seek applicants who have a good sense of their career interests. At least two years of relevant, post-undergraduate professional experience is preferred, but not required for admission
- Fill out your SOPHAS application
- Current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Official Transcripts
- TOEFL test scores are required for international applicants
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives should include: reasons for your interest in public health, and specifically the Vanderbilt MPH Program’s Global Health track, any previous international experience or work with international or underserved populations, any areas of interest or proposed research topics you may have at this point (this is optional), your academic and career goals, how the Vanderbilt MPH Program will help you achieve your goals
- Three letters of recommendation
International39999 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39999 USD per year during 24 months.
National39999 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39999 USD per year during 24 months.
- Year 2: $19,998
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.