Core public health courses providing foundations in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Social and Behavioral Science, Environmental Science, Public Health Systems, and Research Ethics are required. Additional track-specific courses covering advanced content provide students with the knowledge needed to perform population-based quantitative evaluation.
The Epidemiology program of Vanderbilt University provides clinical research fellows or faculty the interdisciplinary training and skill sets for a future career in epidemiologic, clinical, or health services research or health administration.
- Measurement and Analysis
- Public Health Practice
- Public Health Ethics
- Health Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEpidemiology View 102 other Masters in Epidemiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Vanderbilt University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree
- We seek applicants who have a good sense of their career interests. At least two years of relevant, post-undergraduate professional experience is preferred, but not required for admission
- Fill out your SOPHAS application
- Current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Official Transcripts
- TOEFL test scores are required for international applicants
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives should include: reasons for your interest in public health, and specifically the Epidemiology program, any areas of interest or proposed research topics you may have at this point (this is optional), your academic and career goals, how the Vanderbilt MPH Program will help you achieve your goals
- Three letters of recommendation
International39999 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39999 USD per year during 24 months.
National39999 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39999 USD per year during 24 months.
- Year 2: $19,998
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.