The Clinical and Translational Science degree offered by University of Vermont investigators need to appreciate how biologic and non-biologic aspects of health care interact to influence individuals and populations and how to turn those interactions to advantage
The Education, Training, and Career Development Unit has created a novel and flexible plan to facilitate the training and career development of a robust clinical and translational research workforce and to give individuals with diverse backgrounds, working with faculty from many disciplines, an Educational and Career Development Program to prepare them for their roles as important and productive contributors to CTS. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining an innovative educational program in CTS
- Enlarging and enhancing a cutting-edge career development program in CTS
- Supporting the next generation of CTS investigators through a predoctoral training program in CTS
- Enhancing inclusion of underserved populations in CTS programs
More informationVisit official programme website
- Designing Clinical & Translational Research
- Cell to Society
- Conducting Clinical & Translational Research
- Analyzing Clinical & Translational Research
- Multivariative Analysis of Clinical & Translational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Health Sciences View 866 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Electronic Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Application Fee of $65.00
- Email addresses for three people who will provide letters of recommendation. This information is submitted within the application and letters are sent from the recommender directly to us through the application portal.
- One transcript from each institution you have attended, including the one you currently attend. Unofficial transcripts uploaded by you are sufficient for the review process for most programs (Public Health applicants, please review your requirements).
- Residential Status Questionnaire (for in-state tuition purposes)
- Test scores for English proficiency for applicants whose native language is not English.
International1720 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1720 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1720 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1720 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State683 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 683 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.