The study of speech and hearing requires knowledge in both normal and atypical speech, language, and hearing.
The Speech and Hearing Sciences curriculum at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill provides a multifaceted learning environment, including classroom, laboratory, research, and clinical experiences.
- The entrance, academic, and residency requirements for the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees correspond to those of The Graduate School.
- Autism in Our Communities: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
- Speech Science
- Human Communication Across the Lifespan
- Audiologic Assessment Lab
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Linguistics View 2127 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Application fee (non-refundable $95.00)
- Transcripts (complete, not selected courses): One unofficial transcript from each university attended must be uploaded within the application.
- Current letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Community Standards Questions
- Supplemental program information
International28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 12 months.
National28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5276 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chapel Hill
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.