The inaugural class of 57 students began in 2007. Since then, the Engineering program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) has awarded 989 MS degrees to fully employed/part-time students.
36 units | 100% Online | Asynchronous learning
The Samueli School of Engineering – Master of Science in Engineering Online Program (MSOL) offers highly qualified engineers the accessibility and advantages of a fully online masters program. Through MSOL, engineers can strengthen their knowledge of industry and technology all while maintaining prior outside commitments.
- Program Management Principles for Engineers and Professionals
- Systems Engineering
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Supportability
- System Architecture
- Trusted Systems Engineering
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 298 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The general requirement for admission for a U.S. student is a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, comparable in standard and content to a bachelor’s degree from the University of California.
- An international student whose post-secondary education is completed outside of the U.S. is expected to hold a degree representing completion of at least four years of study with above average/very good scholarship from a university or university-level institution.
- The $120.00 (for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents) or $140.00 (for all other applicants) application fee must be submitted online by credit or debit card before the application can be processed.
- Statement of purpose
- Personal Statement
- GRE scores
- Three letters of recommendation
International33245 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33245 USD per year during 12 months.
National33245 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33245 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18143 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18143 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.