- Through the Digital Curation and Management innovative, online master’s program, you can earn your degree in as little as 18 months as a full-time student or take courses part-time.
- You can complete course work anywhere in the world that has an internet connection, and at whatever times best fit your schedule. We designed this program with working professionals in mind.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Factors in System Design
- Understanding Information Technology for Managing Digital Collections
- Professional Field Experience
- Human Information Interactions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Exams and graduation only
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 218 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
The minimum requirements for admission to a graduate program are:
- A bachelor's degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins, or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- An average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
International31452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15726 USD per semester during 18 months.
National31452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15726 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State14884 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7442 USD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.