Students at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill must complete the Biomedical and Health Informatics general core and either the clinical informatics track or the public health informatics track.
- Professional Science Master's (P.S.M.) programs prepare graduates to thrive in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) careers by providing both high-rigor technical skills and the business fundamentals required to understand and navigate the science workplace.
- Programming for Information Science
- Web Development
- Visual Analytics
- Mobile Web Development
- Database Systems II: Intermediate Databases
- User Interface Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Health Informatics View 342 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Application fee (non-refundable $95.00)
- Transcripts (complete, not selected courses): One unofficial transcript from each university attended must be uploaded within the application.
- Current letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Community Standards Questions
- Supplemental program information
International28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 12 months.
National28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5276 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chapel Hill
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.