Areas of Study
Students in the Civil Engineering program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) will learn about:
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Mechanics
- Structural/Earthquake Engineering
- Structures and Civil Engineering Materials.
- Structure, Processing, and Properties of Civil Engineering Materials
- Structure and Properties of Amorphous Civil Engineering Materials
- Modeling and Simulation of Civil Engineering Materials
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Soil Dynamics
- Slope Stability and Earth Retention Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 405 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Application Fee: U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents: $105.00, all other applicants: $125.00
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Post-secondary degrees completed outside the U.S. must represent completion of at least four years of study with above average scholarship from a university or university-level institution
- Transcripts: if the degree was earned outside the U.S., please mail us an official copy of your transcript and degree certificate/diploma, in both English and the original language.
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal Statement
- We require 3 letters of recommendation
- Writing Sample
- GRE scores
- TOEFL iBT and IELTS Academic scores
International32858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32858 USD per year during 12 months.
National32858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32858 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State17456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17456 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Beverly Hills
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.