Master's degrees are generally only received by those students who have progressed far enough in the Ph.D. program but cannot complete the program for various reasons. Special departmental rules and guidelines for advanced degrees are available upon request.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Infectious Disease in the Developing World
- Art and Science: Merging Printmaking and Biology
- Principles and Methods of Teaching Biology
For more information, please visit program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry Genetics View 845 other Masters in Biology in United States
The minimum requirements for admission to a graduate program are:
- A bachelor's degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins, or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- An average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
International29424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14712 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6106 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.