Why pursue a degree in Art History?The Art History program of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) prepares students for careers as college-level teachers, writers, curators, and museum or art world professionals. It is designed to encourage interdisciplinary critical thinking and engagement with a variety of approaches to art history, and supports close interaction between students and faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art Historical Theories and Methodologies
- Topics in Historiography of Art History
- Topics in Theory and Criticism in Art History
- Topics in Architectural History and Theory
- Egyptian Art
- Topics in Aegean Art
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt History View 243 other Masters in Art History in United States
- Basic Information including your academic history and the program to which you wish to apply
- $120 non-refundable application fee (for US citizens and permanent residents) or $140 for all other applicants.
- Statement of Purpose of approximately 500 words
- Personal Statement of approximately 500 words
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample of two 10-15 page or one longer research paper, or MA thesis if applicable (or sample chapter if length is sufficient)
- Foreign Language Survey
- GRE scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required of international applicants only whose first language is not English)
International32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32588 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32588 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State17486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17486 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.