The goal of this Program is to prepare students to enter the field of economic crime and digital forensics in careers such as internal and external fraud auditors, digital forensics specialists, and data and network security managers. The Program prepares individuals to detect, deter, and investigate instances of economic crime, misconduct, and abuse. This Program is unique to the Eastern Pennsylvania geographic area.The M.S. in ECF incorporates key components from La Salle’s graduate programs in Computer Information Science, Information Technology Leadership and Master of Business Administration. The Program adds additional theory in areas of criminal justice, litigation preparation, and corporate ethics. The Program also provides an additional path for technology managers interested in pursuing a leadership career by integrating financial compliance with corporate business goals. Students complete a capstone experience which integrates theory and practice through either an industry specific research project or a program-related experiential position.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Computer and Internet Fraud
- Fraud Examination: Principles and Practices
- Corporate Ethics and Compliance
- Criminal Justice and Legal Concepts
- Litigation Support Practices and Procedures
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics View 43 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed—a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education is required. Students with academic studies in business, technology or criminal justice would be best positioned to complete this Program;
- A GPA of at least 3.0;
- A current professional résumé;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from professors at the college level
- A personal interview with a faculty member from the Economic Crime Forensics program will be required of all qualified applicants to assess the candidate’s requirements for foundation courses.
International835 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 835 USD per credit and a duration of .
National835 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 835 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!