The Master of Applied Science in Spatial Analysis for Public Health is a fully online degree program offered by Johns Hopkins University. It prepares students to effectively collect, map and interpret geographic information to test and refine hypotheses to answer a set of questions within the public health sector.
Advantages of this fully online graduate program:
- Led by renowned experts who are shaping the field through research and application
- Online delivery gives flexibility and accessibility to students around the world
- Competitive price point for tuition
- Academic and Research Ethics
- Spatial Analysis for Public Health
- Spatial Data Technologies for Mapping
- Professional Development Workshop: Writing for Professionals
- Spatial Analysis Lab 1
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 733 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Official transcripts from all college-level institutions attended, regardless of number of credits earned or if the grades appear on your home institution's transcript, must be submitted directly to SOPHAS.
- International academic records must undergo a course-by-course credential evaluation via WES. Once complete, the evaluation should be sent directly to SOPHAS.
- Complete SOPHAS application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
International60960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60960 USD per year during 24 months.
National60960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60960 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.